The committee meets monthly to discuss matters relevant to union members and management. It consists of four executive members from our union and not more than four representatives from management. The collective agreement outlines the
parameters for discussion:
- considering constructive criticism to build better relationship between our members and management
- improving services to the public
- increasing operating efficiency
- correcting conditions that lead to grievances
- promoting education and training of employees
- reviewing job classifications
- addressing member suggestions or questions regarding working conditions.
Minutes from these meetings are distributed monthly.Members are encouraged to bring matters of concern forward either at our monthly general meetings or by contacting a union committee representative.
Fred Schmidt 250-882-3030
Paul Knapik 250-889-4804
Jim Petruzzelli 250-480-2154