Municipal Pension Plan
382 Members, you are encouraged to:
1. Review information on pension website – www.pensionsbc.ca
2. Review your Member Benefit Statement you receive each year in June
3. Attend one or both pension seminars. These seminars are free but members must register. You can register online at www.pensionsbc.ca
(Pension Information near the bottom of the page). These seminars fill up very quickly.
a. My Pension My Future
(do not wait until you are thinking about retiring – attend this seminar soon, even if you have just started contributing to pension)
b. Thinking about Retiring
- There is one coming up in Victoria on March 13, evening – go to www.pensionsbc.ca to register
- There is one coming up in Victoria on May 2, evening – go to www.pensionsbc.ca to register
Check your Municipal Pension Plan Annual Member’s Benefit Statement for your Username. Visit www.pensionsbc.ca
and log on to My Account for more useful tools and information.
Any questions contact one of your CUPE 382 Union Executive Officers.